Applying to QSIY
Applications are accepted throughout the year, and students are admitted based on space availability. Please refer to the following steps to complete the admissions process.
(1) Visit the school.
Interested parents can call the QSIY office at +374-10-349130 or send an email to email@example.com in order to make an appointment to visit the campus. Our Director will lead a tour of our campus facilities and classrooms, describe the learning program, and introduce prospective families to the teaching staff, office staff, and other administrators.
(2) Complete and submit the application forms and necessary documents.
– Online application form
– Submit a copy of student passport and/or birth certificate
– Submit immunization records
– Provide 1 passport-sized photo of students and parents
– Provide previous school records
(3) Pay the one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $300 USD.
(4) Placement Test and Interview.
Organize a time to take the school’s placement test and an interview with the school’s Academic Coordinator.