Welcome to QSI Phuket! It is my distinct honor to be in a position to serve your children, faculty, staff and entire community as director of this wonderful school. As you explore our website, some key aspects that make our school so special will become evident. Among these are:
- We are a fully accredited school, and have been since 2005. Middle States Association invests a lot of time and resources into examining schools before bestowing this honor upon them. Our school has earned this honor from Middle States Association for a number of years. We are the only school on island that is fully licensed by an American institution. http://www.middlestates.org/ http://www.msa-cess.org/
- We have legitimately small class sizes —in both the elementary and secondary we have fewer than 10 students per classroom.
- Students receive an individualized education based upon their specific level of need and ability.
- We provide AP courses, an Intensive English instruction at no extra cost, and abundant school activities without a hefty additional fees.
- We promote Success Orientations, which are hallmarks for healthy character development.
- We are a diverse international school—we have nearly 20 different nationalities represented in our student body.
- We are part of an international school system, with schools in 37 locations—if you move, your child can transfer with no additional registration costs and his/her education will continue smoothly.
- Our graduates successfully attend major universities around the world.
- We are part of a non-profit system—we don’t worry about making money; we focus on making a difference for the world.
- The atmosphere of our school is friendly and family oriented.
These are just some of the many reasons our school has become a special place for children ages 3–18 years old. I believe in the quality education our school provides, and the work our teachers perform. Our school makes a difference in the lives of students, families, and the community. We hope you will join our family and allow us to educate your children.
Mr. Brian Gerbracht