QSI International School of Bratislava by way of Quality Schools International membership in the CEESA Association participates in a broad number events for students and faculty as well shared commitment to Safeguarding & Child Protection.
CEESA leads educational transformation through collaboration. The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) was founded as a result of the growth of American and International Schools in Central and Eastern Europe. In many cases, the schools were geographically isolated from each other and from the main stream of American and International Education.
CEESA was formed to broaden the horizons of schools and to promote professional growth. CEESA is your KEY to unlock professional development in the region. In addition to the CEESA Annual Conference in March, CEESA sponsors regional workshops, institutes and meetings to foster professionalism, scholarship, and a deeper understanding of improvements for leading, teaching and learning.
A unique offering of our association is that CEESA sponsors student activities, focusing on a variety of academic and non-academic areas, and a full schedule of sports events. See the calendar for a list of these events.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
- CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
- Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
- Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection