Parents and Community Members
Parents are critical in keeping our school community safe. Please, consider the following:
- Always check your child for COVID-19 symptoms, before sending them to school.
- Never give your child medication that could mask/reduce a fever before sending them to school.
- If your child has a fever and/or other COVID-19 symptoms, please keep them at home and contact the school to tell them why your child will be absent.
- Make sure that your child has masks, their own water bottle, and possibly come with their own individual hand sanitizer.
Parents or visitors wishing to access the campus must have an appointment and will need to:
- Wear a mask
- Have your temperature checked
- Receive a visitor’s badge
- Check in with the front desk staff when you arrive
- When leaving, make sure to sign out and return the visitor’s badge.
QSI Pápa thanks you for your support and efforts to reduce risk and keep our school community safe.