Classrooms will be set up to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
- At the conclusion of each class, teachers will spray each student’s desk/workstation with approved disinfectant solution for students to disinfect their desk/workstation.
- Elementary students will not need to wipe down their station unless this seems necessary between classes.
Student School Items and Resources
- In order to reduce the amount of sharing items we ask that students:
- Have their own personal water bottles
- Use their own personal school items
- Teachers should limit the sharing of non-essential classroom resources.
PE Class Protocols
- Teachers should plan outdoor activities whenever possible.
- Students should not leave any personal items in the changing rooms.
- Teachers will avoid activities that require physical contact.
- Sports equipment will be disinfected after each class.
Music Class Protocols
Teachers will decide whether students will remove their masks depending on the activity.
- Students should not share equipment
- Teachers will spray music stands and any other surfaces touched by the students with disinfectant for students to wipe down at the end of each class.
- Teachers will spray and wipe down community equipment (percussion instruments, guitars, pianos, etc.) with disinfectant after each class.
Technology Class Protocols
- Technology classes will move from class to class.
Library Class Protocols Our library will use a 48-hour rotation system to naturally disinfect books before they are placed back into circulation. This will be done using daily bins that are rotated and stored until the appropriate time.