The following must be completed before admission is granted:
- Submit the QSI application forms
- Provide a copy of the child's passport main page(s)
- Provide with previous school records.
- Schedule an interview with the School Director (if in Moldova).
- Pay the US$300 non-refundable registration fee.
Following official admission procedures, a placement examination is given to each student to determine the appropriate level of instruction. The test involves reading, writing and mathematics. The cut-off date for a child to be in a certain age group is October 31. For example, if the child is 6 years old on or before October 31, he/she will be in the 6-year-olds program. If the child was born November 1st or later, he/she will be in the 5-year-olds program.