QSI International School of Skopje's Statement on Child Safety
QSI International School of Skopje is a community dedicated to responding to the needs of our students and ensuring a safe environment. We believe every person has the right to be safe. We can help ourselves be safe by talking to people we trust and persisting until we feel safe.
As a member of the Central and Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA), QSI Skopje is in full agreement of the association of schools' commitment and approach to child safety and protection.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
- CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
- Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement.
- Implement school-based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that include regular onsite training.
- Employ safe recruitment practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies.
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection.