Welcome to QSI International School of Ljubljana. The school enrollment process can be frustrating and confusing, and the following is an overview of the process we will follow in admitting your child(ren) to QSIL.
Complete the Student Application Form and submit to the school office.
The following items are required to complete the Admission Procedures:
- QSIL Student Application Form
- QSIL Student Information Form
- QSIL Release Forms
- QSIL Emergency Forms
- Copy of Passport or Birth Certificate
- Copy of Vaccination Records
- 1 Passport-size Student Photo
7-11 Year-Old– Class: Copy of previous school records for one year
- 12 Year-Old- Class – Secondary IV: Copies of all school records from age 12 (Secondary school transcripts and previous year’s records translated into English)
- Pay registration fee of $300
The application and registration step must be completed before a child is scheduled for an assessment, which is the final step.
We thank you for your interest in our school!
To fill out the forms please use one of these browsers: Google Chrome | Firefox | Safari | Opera