Parent Support Group
All parents are encouraged to become actively involved with the school through the Parent Support Group. It is a group of people who would like to help and support students and teachers in running all sorts of activities.
The PSG is open to every parent and teacher of QSIB.
The goal of the Parent Support Group in QSI is to make the learning environment the best possible place for children. To achieve that goal, the Parent Support Group (PSG) will:
1. Work to enhance communication among parents as well as between parents and the school and create a strong community.
2. Bring parents, teachers and other school officials together to support the school and students, and to promote active involvement and interest in school matters and events by all parents;
3. Organize educational and social events for QSI students and/or the school community.
4. Assist classroom educators in ways that allow for more efficient and productive use of classroom management time.
5. Enrich the regular classroom curriculum.
6. Promote fund-raising events in order to purchase items or services the school might not easily obtain.
7. Develop events that encourage student involvement and understanding of the local community or host country.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Joining PSG is the easiest way to meet new friends, take part in your child’s school life and become a bigger part of QSIB community.