Reapplication Process & Window
It is already that time to start thinking about the 2020-2021 school year. We ask, that if you know your plans for next year, that you fill out a reapplication form. This allows us to begin planning for enrolment and new admissions.
In order to complete this process, you will need to do the following:
1. Login to your in Moodle (http://study.kis.net.ua/)
2. Select your intention for enrollment
- Click on “Reapply” if you wish to re-enroll your children for the next school year.
- Click on “Withdraw” to indicate that your child is withdrawing.
If we don’t receive the re-application by the last date, we will assume you are withdrawing and we will begin withdrawal procedure. Classes may fill to capacity if you delay and your child may lose his/her place. If you have a younger sibling you wish to apply to KIS, please submit the on-line application. If you have problems logging in, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The reapplication deadline is March 29th
3. AGREEMENTS AND CONSENT
Before you review your information, you will notice three important forms which you will need to read and give consent:
- Student Expectations
- Code of Conduct (child protection)
- Privacy Notice and Consent (GDPR)
4. Review the provided information, correct it if necessary, and save the corrected re-application.
You will also see the updated school information packet and published fees for the 2020-21 school year. Invoices for next year will not begin until May.
Thank you for helping us to make preparations for next school year.
Kyiv International School Administration