Applying to Kyiv International School
Thank you for your interest in Kyiv International School. KIS has a long history in the community as the number one choice for international students and is the largest international school in the city.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, and students are admitted based on space availability.
Please refer to the following steps to complete the admissions process.
(1) Visit the school.
Interested parents can call the School Receptionist at +38 044 452 2792 or send an email to email@example.com in order to make an appointment to visit the campus.
Our admissions staff will lead a tour of the our campus facilities and classrooms, describe the learning program, and introduce prospective families to the Director and other administrators.
(2) Complete and submit the Application forms and necessary documents.
– Submit a copy of student passport and/or birth certificate
– Submit immunization records
– Provide 1 passport-sized photo of students and parents
– Provide previous school records