1. TSW show initiative in engaging in tasks other than those assigned with a view to 'in-depth' study or activity.
2. TSW consistently set goals which include more than the minimum effort needed to complete a task.
3. TSW have the opportunity to pursue a particular interest in an area not in the curriculum or to pursue a curricular area in depth, having a unit outcome created, evaluated, and credentialed.
4. TSW show initiative in using the library and other resources in assignments, projects, and homework.
5. TSW show reasonable self-sufficiency in completing assignments, projects, and homework.