Dear Prospective Parents,
Welcome to QSI International School of Shenyang. The school enrollment process can be frustrating and confusing, and the following is an overview of the process we will follow in admitting your child(ren) to QSI Shenyang.
Complete the Student Application Form in the link below and submit it to either the school office or email the form to email@example.com in order to reserve a place for your child at QSI International School of Shenyang.
For further queries, Ms. Cevine Sun, our Office Manager, manages the admissions process. She can answer questions regarding the paperwork and payment process.
Admission requires submission of:
- Student application form
- A copy of foreign passport or birth certificate
- Student information form
- Emergency medical form
- Previous school records (if applicable, depending on age)
- Payment of a one-time, non-refundable registration fee
- Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students 5 year-old through secondary will need to take initial intake testing in the subjects of mathematics, reading, and writing prior to starting school.
The application and registration step must be completed before a child is scheduled for an assessment, which is the last step.
We thank you for your interest in our school.