Careers with QSI
How to Apply:
Step 1: Review QSI’s job openings list by clicking the below box “JOB OPENINGS.”
Step 2: Email your CV/resume to email@example.com and include the name of the QSI school and position for which you are qualified and interested.
Step 3: The QSI Personnel Department will review your CV/resume and will email you if interested in your candidacy.
SEARCH, ISS, SCHROLE, and UNI- If you are registered to attend one of these fairs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want to be interviewed by QSI.
Working at QSI:
QSI seeks to hire qualified educators who love working with children and who have the expertise to administer an American based curriculum. They should strive to help students reach their learning goals and be passionate about the academic and personal development of students.
To Qualify Applicants Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A teaching certification
- Experience and comfort using technology in the classroom and online
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
It is incredible to be part of a teaching team where everyone is working together with open minds and genuine and sincere respect for each other. I have never been part of such an amazing learning environment. QSI Educator
QSI offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Tuition waivers for school age students
- Shipping Allowance
- International Health Insurance
- Sick leave, bereavement leave, compassionate leave, and maternity leave
- Relocation assistance