Parent Support Group (PSG)
The Parent Support Group (PSG) is a group of parents actively involved with providing students and teachers with some very exciting and well organized games, food and activities during school events.
Any QSI parent is welcome to join the PSG and help organize these activities. For info please contact the PSG at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QSI guidelines for the Parent Support Group
All QSI schools will work to establish an active Parent Support Group. All QSI Parent Support Groups will use the same acronym of PSG or Parent Support Group.
All parents are encouraged to become actively involved with the school through the Parent Support Group.
The goal of the Parent Support Group in QSI is to make the learning environment the best possible place for children. To achieve this goal, the Parent Support Group (PSG) will:
- Work to enhance the communication among parents as well as between parents and the school.
- Organize educational and social events for QSI students and/or the school community.
- Assist classroom educators in ways that allow for more efficient and productive use of instructional time.
- Enrich the regular classroom curriculum.
- Promote fund-raising events in order to purchase items or understanding of the local community or host country.