Admission requires submission of an application form, a copy of passport or birth certificate, medical form, previous school records (if applicable), and payment of the one-time, non-refundable registration fee (for info on school fees please contact the office).
1. Request information about QSI International School of Brindisi.
2. Make an appointment with the Director, learn more about the school, its educational program, and visit classrooms.
3. Complete the application form. The office will verify the age, the name on the passport, and the name the school will use for the student. Include supporting information such as other school records (if applicable), a copy of the child’s immunization records, a copy of the child’s passport & visa page or birth certificate, and a copy of the parent’s passport and visa page.
4. Submit application to the school office.
5. Visit the accounting office to receive an invoice, pay the one-time, non-refundable registration fee and receive a receipt.
6. Make an appointment for testing if the child is 5 years old or older. These tests will include, at a minimum, an English reading comprehension and vocabulary test, a writing test (in English), and mathematics test. This process may take two or more hours to complete.
7. After the school has reviewed the tests and all required school and personal information, a school official will share the results of the tests with the parents, and placement options will be discussed.
8. Following placement, Tuition and Capital Fund Fees must be paid by the deadlines.
9. Enjoy the benefits of a quality education.