NEWS FROM THE QSI BRATISLAVA NURSE
Daily heath check for parents:
- Does your child have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose| stuffy nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches
- Conjunctivitis | pink eyes|
- Dizziness, confusion
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes
If you answer YES to any of the questions, please let your child stay home to monitor his/her health condition.
If the symptoms are related to a pre-existing condition, for example allergy, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Has your child or anyone in your household returned from travel outside Slovakia in last 14 days?
- Is your child or anyone in your household a confirmed contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19?
If you answer YES, please let us know as soon as possible.