Dear QSI Parents,
In this email message you will find information about our School Bus Program in the 2020/2021 school year. We also ask you to provide us with information about your child’s transportation needs to/from school by completing the registration forms below (these forms are closed already- please confirm which bus program would you like to use in email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
QSI SCHOOL BUS PROGRAM OPTIONS in 2020/2021:
1. DOOR-TO-DOOR – PAID Door-to-door Round Shared Bus Service – directly from your home in Bratislava to Samorin campus and back. The cost of this round trip travel is 1.776 Euro (1st term), 1.296 Euro (2nd term) & 1.248 Euro (3rd term) per child (prices are approximate).
2. ROUND-TRIP SHUTTLE – FREE Direct Round Shuttle Bus Service to/from school (from/to multiple stops in Bratislava and surrounding locations). Please see the bus schedules attached. Starting from Thursday, 27th August 2020 – Please note that After-School Activities and the Late Bus service begin this week on Mon-Thur (no After-School Activities and Late Bus Service on Fridays**).
*Parents understand that the buses will leave at exactly the predetermined time and will not be able to wait for late students. Please allow extra time for travel to the collection point! Parents are responsible to arrange transportation for their child if they miss the Direct Round bus service. *All QSI buses are for students and bus monitors ONLY.
QSI SCHOOL BUS PROGRAM REGISTRATION for 2020/2021:
Please completeONE of the Registration Forms below (Please do not complete multiple questionnaires):
- If you wish to register your child for the paid QSI Door-to-DoorBus Program, please complete this form: QSI Door-to-Door Bus Program Registration 2019/2020.
- If you wish to register your child for the free QSI Round-TripShuttle Bus Program, please complete the QSI Round-Trip Shuttle Bus Program Registration Form 2019/2020.
- If you do NOT wish to register your child for the QSI School Bus Program, please complete the QSI Student Pick-Up Form 2019/2020.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Tel.: 0904 671 432