The schools of Quality Schools International (QSI) have been founded in order to provide a quality English medium, North American, international education for expatriates. Local citizens who want their children to be educated in English are also accepted. Admissions to QSI schools are aligned to the QSI mission, vision, and values.
English Language Requirements
- QSI schools accept students with no previous experience with English from preschool through 13-year-old class (US Grade 8).
- Secondary students must demonstrate increasing levels of language proficiency, as determined by an English language assessment administered at the schools.
- Older students with little or no English experience may expect to spend additional years enrolled in Secondary in order to graduate with a QSI diploma.
- QSI admits students with limited learning needs, challenges, or disabilities once it has been determined that the student can succeed at the school.
- For students with moderate to severe disabilities, the school will review additional information including evaluations, reports, IEPs, or school referrals required to help the school assess whether a program can be provided to meet the academic needs of the applicant.
- Students identified with challenges the school is unable to effectively address can be denied admission to the school.