CEESA leads educational transformation through collaboration.
The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) was founded as a result of the growth of American and International Schools in Central and Eastern Europe. In many cases, the schools were geographically isolated from each other and from the main stream of American and International Education.
In 2015 QSI International School of Sarajevo officially become a member of CEESA (Central & Eastern European School Association). CEESA provides opportunities for students to travel, host students, meet new friends from different cultures, have fun, and compete in athletics and academics.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
- CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
- Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
- Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection