Every third Thursday of the Month our parents are invited to a Directors Coffee. Refreshments are provided and parents have a chance to discuss issues or concerns about any aspect of the school. This is a great time to meet and connect with other parents in the school.
In addition, our parents are invited to be an active part of our Parent Support Group. The goal of the Parent Support Group in QISM is to make the learning environment the best possible place for children. To achieve this goal, the Parent Support Group (PSG) will:
- Work to enhance communication among parents as well as between parents and the school.
- Organize educational and social events for ISM students.
- Assist classroom educators in ways that allow for more efficient and productive use of classroom management time.
- Enrich the regular classroom curriculum.
- Develop events that encourage student involvement and understanding of the local community and our host country.