07-Sep-18 | QSI Yerevan
Dear QSI Yerevan Families,
You are receiving Friday Footnotes early because there is no school tomorrow in honor of Armenian Independence Day. This week we finished our scheduled MAP testing. If you student was absent this week they will be complete it next week for make up sessions. The data will be shared with you during conferences.
I want to remind parents about some of the resources available to you as a parent of QSI Yerevan. This year we have a new school counselor. His name is Mr. Brown. He is available to you as a parent. Feel free to contact him at anytime concerning your child's social emotional or academic needs. His email is email@example.com. Another new resource is our new weight room in the basement of our school. We received new equipment and created a fitness workout area. If you would like to use this facility, outside of school instructional hours, please contact our security at 99 407656. Another resource at your use is our library. As a patron of our school you have access to check out books from our library. Just contact our librarian Sona at firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Reminder next Friday is our family movie night outside in the amphitheater. The movie will be Hotel Transylvania 3. We will start around 7pm. Student council will be selling pizza, drinks and treats. Come and enjoy a fun evening.
This year we are continuing our Toddlers Club. See the attached flier for more information.
- September 21st - No School Independence day
- September 28th - Outdoor Movie Night 7pm in the Amphitheater presented by Student Council
- October 2nd - PSG meeting
- October 4th-5th- No School (PD for teachers)
- October 10th- PSAT test for Sec II and III
- October 13th - Cross Country Meet in Tbilisi
- October 18- Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00pm-7:30pm
- October 19-Half Day and and Parent Teacher Conferences 1pm-4pm
- November 2nd- Fall Festival