June Math Corner
1) Solve the equation: ax = 0 when a = 0.
2) If abc < 0 , 3a > 0 , -4b < 0, c2 =16, then what is the value of c?
3) ABCD is a square, E, F, N, K are the midpoints. Find the ratio of the sum of the perimeters of the four small squares to the perimeter of the big square.
May Math Corner
1) What is bigger 10% of a number or 5% of 200% of the same number?
Answers: They are equal
2) Solve for x: 1 ÷ 2 ÷ 3 ÷ x = 1/12
3) Of all rectangles with the perimeter of 20 cm which has the maximum area? What is the value of that area?
Answers: Square, 25cm2