December Math Corner
1) Find the product of all integer multiples of 3 whose absolute value is not greater than 6.
2) What is bigger 2% of A or A% of 2?
3) If the distance from A to B is 2 km and the distance from B to C is 3 km, then what is the maximum and the minimum of the distance from A to C?
November Math Corner
1) If 5 (-2)x = 625, then x = ?
2) If 1 / (a + 4) = 6, then what is the value of 3 / (2a + 8)?
3) The volume of a rectangular box with dimensions a, b, c is 9 cm3. What is the volume of the box with dimensions 2a, 2b, 2c?
Answers: 72 cm2