September Math Corner
1) If 22x = 256, then x = ?
2) Solve for x: 1 ÷ 2 ÷ x ÷ 3 ÷ 4 = 1/36
3) In the triangle ABC, the bisectors of the angles A and C intersect at point N. The measure of the angle ABC=1400. Find the measure of the angle ANC.
June Math Corner
1) Solve the equation: ax = 0 when a = 0.
Answers: All real numbers
2) If abc < 0 , 3a > 0 , -4b < 0, c2 =16, then what is the value of c?
Answers: c = - 4
3) ABCD is a square, E, F, N, K are the midpoints. Find the ratio of the sum of the perimeters of the four small squares to the perimeter of the big square.