QSI Advisory Board
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to provide a conduit of information and concerns to and from the school administration, and by extension to QSI management. Executive sessions or discussions of the Advisory Board may include sensitive or confidential matters that a Director will discuss with only Advisory Board members.
Objectives and Activities of the Advisory Board shall include the following:
- Communicate ideas and concerns of parents and the community to the Director of the QSI school.
- Give recommendations with a view to formulating policies.
- Give advice and assistance concerning the school’s relations with the host government.
- Help maintain a positive image of the QSI school in the community.
- Review the annual budget
- Periodically review expenditures during the school year.
- Be responsible for the scholarship policy, including revisions and implementation
- Be actively involved in Advisory Board approved fund raising efforts.
Advisory Board of QSI International School of Yerevan
Robbie Reno Director, QSI- Y
Ms. Emilia Gustin –Vardanian (Armenia)
Grand Candy Factory
Mr. Juan Pablo Gechidjian (Argentina)
Armenia International Airports
Rafik Mansour (USA)
Deputy Chief of Mission
United States Embassy
Willi Hugo (Germany)
Team Leader of economic Development
GIZ of Germany
Tuve Floden (USA)
Community Liaison Officer