The month of March is a busy time for Tirana International School. Beyond the standard rigor of the classroom experience, there are many special events that have the students excited:
1. Arsenic and Old Lace - The high school drama class is presenting their spring play next week on March 17 and 18. Tickets are on sale now in the business office, so get yours today before they are all gone. Play is suitable for ages 10 and up.
2. Round 3 of after school activities - registration for the final round of after school activies went live on Tuesday evening through our website http://tisactivities.weebly.com/ Sign up today!
3. Student Led Conferences - SLCs are scheduled for the last two days of March and an individualized sign up sheet will be mailed to you this week so that you can book a time for your child to present. As last time, we have tried to create evening opportunities as well as morning times.
4. Open Doors Day - On March 22, we will hold our annual open doors day so that embassies and special guests can view the school in action. If you are interested in inviting someone, please see the information in the newsletter.
5. Secondary Trip - Secondary arts students will travel to Montenegro from March 30 in order to attend the annual Balkins Arts Festival. This event, which we held last year, will be organized by the QSI International School of Montenegro and will allow students from several regional schools to share in their love for the fine arts.
Most importantly, the month of March is filled with daily learning opportunities for your children to excel in literature, science, mathematics, history, languages, and other areas. Our goal is to create the conditions for your child's success and allow for personalized growth.
Robert S. Jackson