QSI Statement of Commitment to Child Protection
QSI Schools adhere to the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement and Commitments as written below.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
- CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
- Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement.
- Implement school-based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that include regular onsite training.
- Employ safe recruitment practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies.
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection.
Quality Schools International is united in doing all we can to protect children.
- Every child has the right to be safe.
- When a child is not safe, it's our duty to do something to help.
- If you have any concerns about a child, please talk to any of our staff members so we can help.