QSI International School of Zhuhai Preschool Program
At QSI International school of Zhuhai, we base our preschool program and learning outcomes on providing a developmentally appropriate learning environment that empowers preschool children to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
We believe in providing…
- A Ready for School program that is filled with investigation, exploration, and discovery.
- An environment in which active and enthusiastic children can refine and expand their skills and knowledge.
- An environment that is engaging, safe, and purposefully designed with enriched activities that lead to success in school and life.
- Meaningful experiences for children with age-appropriate resources and materials.
- A program that recognizes every student as a unique individual with their own learning dispositions, and that the student has the right to learn at his or her own pace.
- Support for each student to extend their interests, needs, and abilities, and we regularly reflect these in the planned program.
- An inclusive program, providing a wide variety of stimulating, planned and incidental, child-centered experiences in the indoor and outdoor environment.
- Appropriate age-related activities in which we as teachers model and encourage children to be responsible, curious, and active learners.
- Plenty of opportunities for communication between parents and teachers about their child’s learning progress.
- Positive reciprocal interactions in which we value and include children’s contributions to the program.
- An extensive expressive arts program that develops children’s self-expression and confidence in creative art, drama, music, movement, and dance.
- Both informal and formal learning times, in which we help children gain confidence and competence in early literacy, writing, numeracy, mathematics, science, and technology.