Dear Prospective Parents,
Welcome to QSI International School of Shenyang. The school enrollment process can be frustrating and confusing, and the following is an overview of the process we will follow in admitting your child(ren) to QSI Shenyang.
Please complete the student application form, student information form, and emergency medical forms in the link below. You may either submit the forms to the school office or email the them to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to start the process of enrolling your child at QSI International School of Shenyang.
For further questions about the enrollment process, please contact Ms. Cevine Sun, our Office Manager, email@example.com
Admission requires submission of:
- Student application form
- A copy of foreign passport or birth certificate
- Student information form
- Emergency medical form
- Previous school records (if applicable, depending on age)
- Payment of a one-time, non-refundable registration fee
- Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students 5 year-old through secondary will need to take initial intake testing in the subjects of mathematics, reading, and writing prior to starting school.
- Bus information form, if applicable.
Submitting an application, student information form, emergency medical form, and registration must be completed before a child is scheduled for an assessment
Thank you for your interest in our school.
QSI International School of Shenyang