All 8-year-old thru 13-year-old classes will participate in Olympic Day!
OLYMPIC DAY IS MUCH MORE THAN JUST A SPORTS EVENT, IT IS A DAY FOR THE WORLD TO GET ACTIVE, LEARN ABOUT OLYMPIC VALUES AND DISCOVER NEW SPORTS.
Based on three pillars, move, learn, and discover, the National Olympic Committee organizes athletic, cultural, and educational activities throughout the world.
- Hosts: Olympic Committee & University of Physical Education, Sarajevo
- Famous Bosnian Athletes will Demonstrate Athletic Skills
- 300- 500 Participants (Many local and international schools from Sarajevo will be participating.)
- Free T-shirts : Olympic Day shirts
Students will receive “Olympic Day T-shirts''. These should be worn on the day of the event. Additionally, students should wear and bring the following the items.
- Tennis Shoes
- Jacket (*In case of rain.)
- Filled Water Bottle
- Healthy Snack
*Students may either bring a packed lunch or purchase a sack lunch from school.