Technology is an integral part of today’s world and students’ futures. Computer usage is integrated into the curriculum at all levels. It is estimated that at least 40% of work is related to technology.
- We encourage students to bring their own device (BYOD program) in order for them to have consistent access to their files, notes, and informational sources while in the classroom.
- Wi-Fi access is available throughout the school but is monitored by our technology department to insure appropriate use.
- QSI Virtual School and Florida Virtual School are available for students who would like to expand their educational horizon past the courses available at QSI Yerevan.
- MAP (Measures of Academic Progress) testing is administered twice per year to give teachers an understanding of how best to teach each child at the optimal level for success.
- QSI Gold is an online education program currently available for all students, teachers, and parents dealing with long-term absences or for extra activities to enhance learning.
- All students are given a QSI e-mail account in collaboration with the Google Apps for Education system.