Parent Support Group
The QSI Yerevan Parent Support Group (PSG) has initiated, organized, and maintained many community-building activities over the years. All QSI parents are automatic members of the PSG. As a PSG member, your active involvement is welcome and encouraged. We hold monthly meetings to discuss how parents can support the school, upcoming events, and holidays.
The goal of the Parent Support Group in QSI Yerevan is to make the learning environment the best possible place for children. To achieve this goal, the Parent Support Group (PSG):
- Works to enhance communication among parents as well as between parents and the school.
- Organizes educational and social events for QSI students and/or the school community.
- Assists classroom educators in ways that enrich the learning environment.
- Promotes fund-raising events in order to purchase items or services the school might not easily obtain.
Events Sponsored by the PSG
- Back to School BBQ
- Fall Festival & Bonfire
- Bingo Night/Silent Auction
- Book Fair
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Car Boot Sale
- Scholastic Book Orders