October Math Corner
1) If √a2 = -a and a2 = 9, then what is the value of a?
2) If ab = 3b, then what can be the value of a?
3) A square is divided into 4 identical small squares and the perimeter of each small square is 12 cm. Find the perimeter of the large square.
September Math Corner
1) If 22x = 256, then x = ?
2) Solve for x: 1 ÷ 2 ÷ x ÷ 3 ÷ 4 = 1/36
3) In the triangle ABC, the bisectors of the angles A and C intersect at point N. The measure of the angle ABC=1400. Find the measure of the angle ANC.